brushes are an artists best friend

Dear readers

what are the most important tools every artist need? That's right! Brushes! Whether painting artist or MakeUp artist, both species need their brushes to refine their masterpieces. The caring of brushes is therefore really important for artists to keep the quality high. And you even can't get enough of them. There were so many different forms and styles of them, you gotta have them all.



I like to make them in scene. To present them in a lovely way on my MakeUp desk and I think every girl loves to see their cups full of brushes. This collection I got from NurBesten (read the review here) is in travel size. I like the golden part of the brushes and the soft head, which I like to use for details parts on my face.

I just can emphasize to wash you brushes! It's more hygienic for your face and it would even keep the high quality of your brushes.

xo, RubyliXious



–  in cooperation with NurBesten  –

Share:

3 comments

  1. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx
    www.soslubadem.blogspot.com.tr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allein das Design der Pinsel gefällt. :)
    Ich hoffe, die Qualität überzeugt ebenso?

    Dir ein schönes Wochenende :)
    Selly
    von SellysSecrets || Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look gorgeos !

    Xo
    beautytoni.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete