haul #3 – sweater edition

Dear readers,

fall season might not be my favourite, but I still like the sweater-weather. I prefer oversized sweater and this year I had to buy them in different styles. Here are 4 different styles I bought lately.
sweater edition
My favourite four different styles are still minimalistic in design and colour though. I prefer white, cream and grey in cold season, therefore I wear more often dark pants or jeans. The first style is very simple oversized. The V-Neck sweater can be wear as a one shoulder sweater. I like to combine it with a black lace bra, where you can show a minimal part of the black lace under the huge V-Neck sweater. And of course my favourite style is the backless one. I chose two, both in grey, as a backless version. The design of the backless sweater by forever21 shows almost the whole back and the detail of the sweater I found at Asos is laced up.

The last style is really special, but I got to have it. The Noisy May collection is definitely rare and have cutouts. Even the sweater has cutouts, but here it has cutouts on the shoulder part. One thing they all have in common. My sweaters are always oversized.

I will definitely show you how I combine oversized sweaters with my favourite velvet leather overknee boots. Stay tuned and don't miss it.

xo, RubyliXious

Share:

2 comments

  1. Ohhhhhhh ja- der Herbst kann schön sein, wenn das Wetter auch schön ist. Hier in Berlin ist es im Moment eher fragwürdig. Deswegen mag ich zur Zeit auch den Herbst nicht, aber ich mag auch sehr gerne oversized Pullover! Die du herausgesucht hast sehen richtig gut aus!
    Ich wünsche dir was,
    Vanessa
    Mademoiselle Pinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Maus danke dir <3
    ja mit so einem Kätzchen wird es nie langweilig und mein kleiner Catwalk ist eh der wohl größte Wirbelsturm. Es kommt demnächst aber noch ein Tiger zu uns nach Hause,
    mal sehen ob dann die Wohnung noch steht :D
    übrigens, du kannst dem Tiger auf Instagram folgen HIER

    alles Liebe deine AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete