soft winterlook

Dear readers,

what do you got for Christmas? I got a lot of MakeUp products, but I didn't even try them out, so it's time to test them. The first products I tried out are the contouring palettes and the eye shadow palette I got from NurBesten. If you forget which ones I mean just read my Review 2.0 about those products. These products are perfect to create a natural winterlook.

soft winterlook

So, the first problem I have to face are my asian eyes. I'm not very good in eye shadowing, so I needed a tutorial first, but most of them have european eyes. And the asian eyes are mostly too small. I have round and big almond eyes. The easiest way is shadowing the eye wings with a dark colour and spread a light colour on the lid. Some glitter and a mid colour to blend it all.

Contouring is much easier with my face. I have round shaped face and the aim of contouring my face is getting a smaller face. In addition, I put on a tea rose coloured matte lipstick by nyx et voilà my winterlook is perfect. It looks nearly natural and my skin is not irritated by too much MakeUp on my face.

xo, RubyliXious



–  in cooperation with NurBesten  –

Share:

2 comments

  1. So wunderschön!
    Mich fasziniert die Lippenfarbe gerade TOTAL <3
    Liebst, Colli
    vom Beautyblog tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :D

    you look so pretty! Love it :D

    NEW FASHION POST | WOMAN TREND ALERT SS’17: Dresses Over Pants.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete