merry xmas

Dear readers,

I hope you all had wonderful Christmas with your beloved ones. I celebrate Christmas like every year with my family and our vietnamese community. This year it was very special for our parents. It was like 25th anniversary for them. 25 years ago they were setting foot in germany as foreigner with no knowledge of the german language but they all made it. I'm just the 2nd generation but some of us already preparing and some are already having the 3rd generation.

merry xmas

As a special gift for my parents to be proud, my sister and I were ready to sing a song dedicated to them and all of the parents. But before the show we all prepared a lot for the feast. The decoration this year was really terrible in my opinion but the choices were made by our parents. But the food was the best part like all years before. I ate a lot of stuff, so poorly me, I have to start my training all over again.

merry xmas            merry xmas

Even my boyfriend came after his own Christmas Party with his family and every year I appreciate it that he'd join our feast even he didn't understand a single word.

We always end the feast with handing of Christmas gifts and I got lucky like every year. My boyfriend bought me a small Valentino bag and my girls were present me a lot of new MakeUp stuff. I can't wait for next year.

merry xmas

Tomorrow my Niclas and I will celebrating our 4th anniversary. I booked a table in one of the fanciest restaurants in Hannover and we will watch the movie assasins creed. I can't believe the year is nearly over. But 2016 was an exhausting year. I wish you all a happy new year if I can't make to write a post before NYE.

merry xmas


xo, RubyliXious

Share:

2 comments

  1. Merry Christmas
    You all look pretty
    Do visit
    http://dimplekhadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great that you have strong community so even if you're living in Germany, you still have a strong connection with your people from your country, we don't have anything like that in Poland so if I wanted to know my roots I had to spend time at music school or travel.

    ReplyDelete