tobeyoutiful – blogroll #1

Dear readers,

everyday I explore some new bloggers and I'm fascinated about their ideas. It's always good to find some new inspirations and the best thing about reading blogs is to getting new tips.

tobeyoutiful
sources www.ToBeYoutiful.com

The first blog I would like to present to you is about the blog of lovely Colli. Her blog ToBeYoutiful is absolutely one of my favorites. The design is very simple and actually not overflowed with stuff. Her style of writing is easy to follow (she writes in german!) and her posts are about beauty, fashion and lifestyle.

tobeyoutiful           tobeyoutiful
sources www.ToBeYoutiful.com

The best part of her blog are definitely her makeup tips. She always presents very good and exclusive products and she writes down her experiences which are helpful and you can try it our for yourself. Her style is very classic and sporty.

I just can recommend to read her blog.

xo, RubyliXious

Share:

7 comments

  1. Hallo Liebes,
    Ihren Blog lese ich auch sehr gerne.
    Alles Liebe,
    Vanessa
    MademoisellePinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog dear that you presented in this post! :) I love your blog also :)

    I'm following you on GFC #99

    mystylishcorner.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Schöner Beitrag. Collis Blog ist wirklich toll. Danke für den Hinweis :)

    Liebe Grüße ♥
    Veronika | Second Sense Design

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice, i'll check it out
    wendeeisaacs.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's a cool blogger, thx for sharing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, amazing blog, follow eachother ?
    http://dressedwithimen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't think I've ever read her blog before but I'll definitely check it out!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete