triangle

Dear readers,

I posted about this necklace once, but the post got some code problems so I have to make a new post about it. I am a huge fan of statement necklaces. They have to be big and glamorous, but statement necklaces have the problem that they're not matching with some classy outfits. So now I am fully into simple statement necklaces. My friend Sandra present me a beautiful simple statement necklace for my birthday, which is really one of my favourites at the moment. And I was more happy about the package by NurBesten I received with a simple statement necklace in it.

golden, statement, simple, necklace

I only wear golden jewelry. This golden necklace with triangle is really cute and can be combined with every outfit. It also can be combined with other necklaces or with a black choker. And the lavalier is absolutely a trend.

golden, statement, simple, necklace


xo, RubyliXious


–  in cooperation with NurBesten  –

Share:

6 comments

  1. Süßes Kettchen. Ich mag total dezent und leichten Schmuck tragen

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Annika von http://femme-pure.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, was für eine schöne Kette! :)

    Viele liebe Grüße, Julia ☾ | www.serendipityblog.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Die Kette ist echt hübsch! Mittlerweile trage ich auch fast ständig eine Kette; nämlich eine mit einem Kreis. Solche simplen Anhänger mag ich total gerne :)
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Lara

    www.verylara.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Das sieht ja toll aus, genau mein Geschmack :)

    Liebe Grüße
    Jimena von littlethingcalledlove.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,such a beautiful necklace,it is so simple and gorgeous!And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, die Kette ist wirklich super schön!

    Liebe Grüße und einen schönen Start in die neue Woche!
    Anna :-)
    https://wwwannablogde.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete