balance

Dear readers,

I know, it's been a while. I had to work on a lot of projects lately and I had to prepare for my intermediate exam. Luckily, I passed this exam and now I have to focus on my life.

As a woman in her twenties, I don't know, what I really want. There are so many decisions to made and nobody tells you what's wrong and what's right for you. And you yourself changed a lot. Your body, your style and your opinion about life and people changed at least once a month.

I obviously wish for a reset button for my blog but keeping all my lovely readers I got all over the months. But actually life is not that easy. For creating the best looking design for my blog I draw a lot. I try out new colours or I just experiment with some typographies.

The longer I work in a media agency the more I get involved in the secrets of design and the more I get to learn how to perfect things. And therefore I made my decision for a redesign of my blog. The only thing is I just have to find out the perfect balance between my own style and the rules of design.
balance
Please be patient, while I raise the quality of my blog. Have a nice weekend!

xo, RubyliXious

Share:

1 comments

  1. Hi. I like your blog. Please check out mine and let me know what you think http://teehunnah.blogspot.ca
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete